This high-energy game features over three hundred levels, a variety of activities, a cast of over thirty wacky characters, and an easy-to-use in-game editor that allows players to express their creativity.
Fun for kids and the entire family, Boom Blox offers action-packed interactive activities that takes Wii play to a new level of creativity and fun with single player, co-op, and versus gameplay. Players can explore the visceral gameplay -- perfectly suited for the Wii’s interactivity -- that keeps them destroying their way through brain-twisting challenges. They can interact with entertaining characters such as the Blox-laying chickens or the baseball throwing monkeys, who bring personality to the Tiki, Medieval, Frontier, and Haunted themed environments. Additionally, players can remix any level of the game in Create Mode using props, blocks, or characters that have been unlocked during the game. Players can also virtually build anything they can dream up. Plus, their designs can then be shared with friends or used to challenge others to solve their newly created puzzle via WiiConnect24.
With these codes, you can unlock all the props, toys and characters in the game’s Create Mode, and you can unlock all the levels in the game for even more action-packed destruction!!
At the BOOM BLOX title screen, hit up, right, down, left on the D-pad button
Type in the codes below using the keyboard
- Pandoras Blox: Unlocks all levels in the game
- Tool Pool: Unlocks all the toys in Create Mode
- Nonstop Props: Unlocks all the props in Create Mode
- Critter Litter: Unlocks all the characters in Create Mode
Note: Cheats are case-sensitive
- Throw, grab, and blast - Use fun action gestures with the Wii remote to cause strategic destruction in levels like Tiki-Tower-Topple and Medieval Mayhem.
- Over 300 Brain-Busting Challenges
- Fast-paced Multiplayer Action - Play with or against your friends in co-op, versus, or 4-player games.
- Make It Your Own – Unlock characters, worlds, blocks, and props throughout the game and use to build whatever you can imagine in Create Mode. Remix any level and share what you create with friends via WiiConnect24.
- Over 30 Wacky Blox Characters - Tackle the action and interact with a cast of entertaining characters including animals like a chicken that lays bomb blocks and a beaver that likes to make them explode.
Developed at EA Los Angeles, Boom Blox will be available in May 6, 2008 for the Wii.
More articles about Boom Blox