Despite all the horrors, pain and suffering that come right along with war, despite all the needless death, there is still one incontrovertible truth: war is very, very good for business. Most especially when your sole business is war.
It's sad that the country of Severna is being torn apart by no less than five warring states, but at the end of the day you've got to make a living. So, pick a side, get your team together and ship out for the biggest Jagged Alliance world that there's ever been.
- Five participants in the conflict; four of them playable in campaign mode;
- More than a dozen non-linear missions that take place in different weather conditions during both day and night;
- A flexible and compelling plot that combines all parties’ actions in a dramatic story;
- New 3D engine;
- New types of locations and landscapes;
- Realistic system of character and building damage;
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes.
Akella's Jagged Alliance 3, developed by F3 Games, is currently scheduled for Q1 2010.
More articles about Jagged Alliance 3