Set in a universe that no longer needs humans, Space War Commander challenges you to defeat the destroyers of mankind with creative strategy. Now you can conquer galaxies with the power of your mind. In fact, if you want to survive, you’ll have to.
Space War Commander: your mind against the universe!
- Defeat pirates, mercenaries, and regulars with your hand-picked force of Assassin ships, Scavengers and more.
- Conquest Mode: 30 challenging galaxies, 7 different races, and an original, thought-provoking story.
- Gauntlet Mode - Money carries over between maps, 8 types of gauntlets, and an infinite variety of galaxies.
- You can play Space War Commander for years but finish an average game in less than 15 minutes!
- Run blockades, command surprise attacks, disrupt enemy plans, play one faction against another, and crush your foes with an uncountable number of your own creative strategies
Space War Commander is a new kind of Real Time Strategy Game we call REAL time REAL strategy (RTRS):
No fastest finger competitions, instead, bring vastly superior forces to their knees with the power of your mind. No boring base building, instead, control planets to earn money, or buy and sell cargo with Freigthers. And, If that’s not your style, why not hunt enemy ships for cash?
No repetitive engagements, instead, clever ploys. In one level you might rush behind the enemy to cut them off early from a valuable planet they thought was secure or send your trading fleet on a daring run through occupied space.
Play increasingly harry scenarios where you will break out of enemy traps, fight multiple opponents at once, and learn the real reasons for this desperate conflict.
Sounds great? There’s a catch. In an act of sabotage, someone turned on your starbase’s self-destruct mechanism. This means that your base will gradually destroy itself, assuming that your enemies don’t eliminate you first. Really, you have no time to waste. Get to it, commander!
More articles about Space War Commander