Big Bang Mini’s main objective is to use the stylus to create fireworks in order to deal with waves of enemies that loom overhead. Miss and you’ll be forced to tackle another challenge - avoiding falling sparks created by your missed explosions. The end of each level comes with a unique opportunity for would-be fireworks designers to make the ‘Final Bouquet’ – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will proclaim your victory. With over 90 levels to complete, Big Bang Mini offers players huge scope for its special brand of fireworks fun.
KAMAKURA: In the watercolored ghost village of Kamakura the darkness plays a role. Walls will close in on you from the sides and the only way to hold them back is to create bright light by defeating your enemies. Hold either the L or R button while firing to activate your first permanent upgrade, the homing missiles, to make the job easier. Although, the homing missiles aren't available when fighting the Skeleton Marionette bosses. Defeating enemies is the key to keeping the walls at bay. Some enemy fire will obscure your touch screen, be careful. "!" signs always mean danger will be coming from that direction. Defeat the skeleton marionettes to reach the puppet master. Permanent Upgrade: Homing Missiles: Hold either the L or the R button and tap the touch screen to fire the Homing Missile. The missiles are good for taking down fast moving enemies, but are weaker than standard shots.
- Create your own fireworks display using the stylus
- 10 different worlds each with unique art, sound, and design
- Every world contains a different set of rules including new abilities previously unavailable
- Dynamic difficulty – the game adapts to the player’s technique
- Collect the stars dropped by defeated enemies to move on to the next wave
- After each level, design the Final Bouquet – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will illuminate the sky
- Co-op play adding to the chaos
- 24 music tracks by “Yubaba, Smith & Fortune” – nominated for “Best Music” in 2007 for Nervous Brickdown at Festival du Jeu Video
Big Bang Mini will be released for Nintendo DS in Autumn 2008.
More articles about Big Bang Mini