netKar PRO is the natural evolution of the freeware project netKar. A PC based racing car simulator with realistic physics.
netKar PRO is aimed both to professionals in the racing business and to racing enthusiast all around the world. It's aimed to offer an enviroment where people can learn about racing, car handling, behaviour on a racing track, car setup and data telemetry analysis.
An advanced multiplayer engine will bring the driver straight into the action recreating the thrilling experience of a car race.
netKar PRO is an ongoing project, there will be main software releases but the feature list and the technology behind the project is in a constant evolution, mostly driven by the user community backing the simulator.
- New DX9 graphics engine
- 2 new switchable sound engines
- New multiplayer engine
- New advanced tire math model
- Advanced aereodyinamic math model
- Support for professional data analisys through AIM-SportLine software
- Fully realistic onboard AIM display
- Fully clickable 3D cockpits
- Support for 3D view control devices (TrackIR)
- Ultra realistic setup and time management during races
- Advanced tire wear and management options
- 4 cars modeled after real similar counterparts' telemetry data and engineering consultants
- 4 tracks with 8 total variations
- More than 10 racing teams
Unlock the full version of netKar PRO by purchasing a key to open up the demo into the complete game for EUR 36,00.
More articles about netKar PRO