Commanders: Attack of the Genos
“Commanders: Attack of the Genos” is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game featuring an art deco look and tongue-in-cheek storyline. The game requires players to devise a masterful tactical battle strategy to both cripple the enemy and defend their territory from genos, a genetically modified super race. Fight alongside a powerful Commander, which serves as a hero unit, in the 15-mission campaign with an arsenal of weapons including missile launchers, bombers and infantry in this turn-based strategy game.
Commanders: Attack of the Genos is an accessible turn-based tactical battle game providing challenge for all levels of players. The genetically enhanced army of the Genos have decided to attack Earth. With your powerful Commander unit, use Missile Launchers, Bombers, Infantry, and other attack units to cripple the enemy and defend your territory—online or off!
Featuring a 1930’s art deco look and feel, “Commanders: Attack of the Genos” offers two unique endings, two difficulty levels and 15 diverse playable units to keep gamers coming back for more. “Commanders: Attack of the Genos” allows players to either challenge or team up with three friends in battle locally or over Xbox LIVE.
- Specialized attack units: Fifteen different units are provided to serve alongside your Commander unit. Use the units' unique powers to conquer the Genos.
- Single-player campaign: Fight fifteen different missions sprawling across three different landscapes, with two levels of difficulty for ease of play.
- Multiplayer modes: Three intense multiplayer modes are included, allowing up to four players in Versus mode. Try the Team Play mode, or take on Skirmish with a friend on the same system.
- Replayability: The game has two distinct endings to encourage replayability.
- Retro-futuristic environment: The science-fiction setting features a gorgeous 30s Art Deco style. It's a blast from the past into the future.
Commanders: Attack of the Genos, rated E10+, will be available worldwide (with the exception of Japan and Korea) for 800 Microsoft Points.
Discs of Tron
In “Discs of Tron,” gamers play as Tron in an attempt to defeat the evil Sark in an electronic battleground, using the iconic disc weapon. Survive 12 levels of Sark’s attacks in the single-player campaign or grab a friend and face off in multiplayer mode over Xbox LIVE to discover the true disc champion.
The arcade classic is back! The electronic battleground of Discs of Tron© transports you into an exciting world of sight, sound, and energy. Take control of Tron as he enters the arena to fight against the evil Sark. Armed with only his disc weapon and limited deflector shield, Tron must withstand Sark's multiple attacks to survive all 12 levels to become the most powerful video warrior in the world.
Discs of Tron is even better this time around with enhanced graphics, CD-quality sound, and two-person multiplayer—face off and find out who truly is the greatest disc warrior!
- Perfect recreation: Discs of Tron for Xbox LIVE Arcade is a perfect recreation of the classic arcade game based on the pioneering computer animated Disney Film.
- Next-gen presentation: Authentic graphics, game play, and audio have been upgraded to take advantage of the Xbox 360 high-def graphics and sound (CD bit rate quality).
- Multiplayer fun: The original arcade game was single player only. The Arcade version is the first version of the game with two-person multi-player functionality—co-op and versus.
- Electronic battleground: Get transported to an exciting world of sight, sound, and energy!
- Disc combat: Play as Tron and fling discs at Sark in an attempt to knock him off his platform. Sark has his own discs as well as two unique weapons—a chaser and super chaser making defeating him even more difficult.
- Twelve levels: Beating Sark advances you to levels of even more chaotic platforming mayhem.
Releasing simultaneously with “Discs of Tron” is downloadable content consisting of a theme and gamer pic pack, which contains images of Tron, a red soldier and the disc platforms from the game.
Discs of Tron, rated “E” for Everyone, will be available worldwide (with the exception of Japan and Korea) for 400 Microsoft Points.