The third chapter in the FIFA Street series creates a fast-paced and larger-than-life arcade football experience for the Xbox 360 and PS3. FIFA Street 3 creates a hyper-real world that merges the game’s biggest stars with environments that pulsate to the music in exotic locales around the world.
Featuring over 250 of the world’s best players representing 18 of the top international teams, each player has been rendered into a stylized caricature with heroic qualities. Decked out in authentic training kits, every player boasts their own, distinctive style of play with unique abilities to match. Whether you’re after brawn, brains, silky skills or crunching tackles to complete your team, the perfect street player is out there. Choose from Tricksters, Enforcers, Playmakers and Finishers to give you different options on the ball and make your mark on the street.
The third chapter in the FIFA Street series creates a hyper-real world that brings to life soccer’s biggest stars as stylized action heroes who perform to an eclectic selection of music seamlessly infused into their surroundings. The game’s environments pulsate and explode to life with every well-timed tackle, outrageous trick move or unstoppable shot on goal.
The music in FIFA Street 3 includes:
- Hexstatic - Red Laser Beam - London
- Hexstatic - Tokyo Traffic - London
- Hexstatic - Bust - London
- Tim Deluxe - Let The Beats Roll - London
- Tim Deluxe - Let The Beats Roll (Rennie Pilgrim Mix) - London
- Asian Dub Foundation - Stop Start - Bombay / London
- Bassnectar feat. Ms. Persia - Kick It Complex - San Francisco
- Bassnectar feat. Ms. Persia - Kick It Complex (Bassnectar Remix) - San Francisco
- Bassnectar feat. Ms. Persia - Bomb The Blocks - San Francisco
- Bassnectar feat. Ms. Persia - Bomb The Blocks (Ghislain Poirier Mix) - Montreal / Canada
- Bassnectar feat. Kristinamaria - Yo - San Francisco
- Bassnectar feat. Kristinamaria - Yo (Speaker Junk’s Jackin’ Mix) - Brazil
- Buraka Som Sistema - Yah! feat. Petty - Portugal
- Chromeo - Fancy Footwork (Zdar Dub, Pee Thug Edit) - Montreal / Canada
- Chromeo - Fancy Footwork (DIM Mix) - Montreal / Canada
- Coburn feat. Solidstate - We Interrupt This Programme - London
- Coburn - We Interrupt This Programme (Jean Claude Ades Mix) - London
- Datarock - I Used To Dance With My Daddy (M.O.M. Mix) - Norway
- Datarock - I Used To Dance With My Daddy (Subsource Mix) - Norway
- Does It Offend You, Yeah? - We Are Rock Stars - London
- Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Battle Royale - London
- Forro In The Dark - Suor de Futbol Fina (Mawglee Mix) - Brazil
- Innerpartysystem - Don’t Stop - Philadelphia
- Junkie XL feat. Lauren - Rocket Booming Right At You - Netherlands
- M.I.A. Bird Flu - Sri Lanka / London
- M.I.A. Boyz - Sri Lanka / London
- MC Amilcka - Humildade da Favela - Brazil
- No Bizzi feat. J2K - Yeah Yeah - London
- Sasha & Paul Rogers - Black Powder - London
- The Go! Team - Grip Like A Vice - London
- The Planet People feat. Afrika Bambaataa - Make It Break (La Resistance and Deemus Mix) - London
- The Tigerpicks - Disco Punk Electro Funk - Manchester, UK
- Underworld - Crocodile - London
- Underworld - Crocodile (Huntemann Mix) - London
- Walter Meego - Wanna Be A Star - Chicago
- Walter Meego - Wanna Be A Star (Walter Sees Stars Mix) - Chicago
- Wax - Poetic Bombeiro - Brazil
Using the same engine as the critically acclaimed NBA STREET Homecourt basketball arcade game, combined with the market-leading AI from FIFA 08, FIFA Street 3 delivers animations and ball control that enables you to take complete control of your players with a responsive and intuitive control system that makes it easier than ever to pull off sensational moves. Use the simple button configuration and analog stick to seamlessly combine moves – providing you with hundreds of different ways to show off your street skills. Fill up your all-new Game Breaker to power your ultimate abilities and express yourself like never before. Maneuver your players to leap past defenders, flip off walls, or perform gravity-defying one-timers to score spectacular goals.
From the urban playgrounds of South America to the rooftops in Asia to the streets of Europe, your players perform to an eclectic selection of music seamlessly infused into the surroundings, where the game’s environments pulsate, and explode to life with every well-timed tackle, outrageous trick move or unstoppable shot on goal.
FIFA Street 3, rated “E” for Everyone, is in development for Xbox 360 and PS3, currently scheduled for release Feb. 15th in Europe and Feb. 18th in North America.
More articles about FIFA Street 3