He is the most popular astronaut in the world, more famous than Neil Armstrong, Juri Gagarin or John Glenn. He was the first man on the moon and he opened the door to the stars for mankind. He was born in the USA but his makers are German – and his nationality has always been that of an “earthling” a human being who considers himself a citizen of the entire universe. His name is Perry Rhodan.
46 years and countless intergalactic adventures later the literary hero returns for the first time in a PC adventure.
1346 New galactic calendar/ 4934 years A.D.:
The world of the earthlings is completely upturned by an attack on the Solar Residence, center of world power and the kidnapping of Perry Rhodans close companion and girlfriend, Mondra Diamond. Perry suddenly sees himself surrounded by a giant net of intrigues and lies from which he must free himself. His friends are thereby of no help to him, on the contrary: they prevent him from solving the puzzle. Perry only succeeds in shedding some light on the matter with much skill and cleverness. But he soon sees himself confronted with new questions:
Where for example does the Arkonidic secret service Tu-Ra-Cell fit into the picture and what does the legacy of the angel-like beings, that at one time traveled to the breadths of the universe in order to save it from its destruction, have to with it?
It seems that not only Mondra’s is endangered. Perry Rhodan once again must stand up against an overpowering opponent.
- 2D/3D-symbiosis – the best of both worlds (2D-backgrounds for optimum clarity and detail representation, 3D-characters for soft animations as well as atmospheric lighting and shading effects.)
- 85 film-worthy animated 3D-characters
- Real-time lighting and shading effects for the 3D-figures
- Atmospheric weather effects (e.g. snow and rain)
- Background scrollable over several screens
- Facial animation to show emotions and speech
- Lighting and shading effects in real-time
- Elaborate story and puzzle design (around 25 hours of playing fun)
More articles about Perry Rhodan