- Patches must be installed in order.
- Please pay attention to what version of the game you are running (DVD or Digidownload).
- If you are running the DVD version of the game, use the links under "PC-DVD Version".
- If you are running the Digidownload version of the game, use the links under "PC-DD Version".
- You must install all patches to play online.
PATCH 1 INFORMATION:
Patch 1 contains transfers that occurred after August 25th, 2007 - when we had to lock our player database.
PATCH 2 INFORMATION:
Patch 2 contains several fixes to issues users were encountering when playing FIFA 08. These issues are:
- You can now turn off player auto-switching in the controls menu, save your profile, and play online with this setting.
- You can now turn on or off manual through-balls or crosses in the controls menu, save your profile, and play online with this setting.
- You can now save your preferred controller configuration, save your profile, and play online with this setting.
- You will now be able to use your team’s real-world formation when playing online matches. For example choosing Barcelona will now allow the team to play with the Barca 4-4-2 formation.
- We have fixed button mapping issues with Saitek controllers:
- For the P880 gamepad there is no start button so you can now use the Spacebar on the keyboard to enter the match and use the ESC key on the keyboard to call up the Pause Menu.
- For the P260 there is no R3 button so you can now use the black button to switch to the keeper. The white button has been mapped to the start button.
- You can now save full match replays from the post-match menu. This is available in offline and online matches.
PATCH 3 INFORMATION:
Patch 3 contains major squad updates from the Winter Transfer window.
More articles about FIFA 08