Explore the soothing depths of a living underwater environment, discover strange new organisms and embark on a journey of evolution. Freely glide around before diving down to the challenges beneath or aggressively consume food and compete with every surrounding creature.
flOw is a game about piloting an aquatic organism through a surreal biosphere where players consume other organisms, evolve, and dive into the abyss. With an embedded design of DDA (dynamic difficulty adjustment), players with differing skill levels can intuitively customize their game experience and enjoy the game at their own pace. You can play as one of 5 creatures, each in a unique environment. Use the analog stick for an organic experience that will allow you to glide, flit, and flOw through the universe.
- Experience an innovative and serene game
- Delve into the depths and discover new organisms
- Guide your growth and evolution
- Vibrant environments immerse you in the flOw universe.
- Customize your game experience.
- Ad-hoc mode is supported on the PSP system.
Release date: March 2008
More articles about flOw