Core Fighter allows players to choose a spacecraft and take it into a futuristic science fiction setting. After choosing their ship, players explore the corridors of a space station, the tunnels of an abandoned mining complex, and the depths of space itself.
Core Fighter represents a remarkable departure from space shooters of the past,? says Christian Seehausen, President and lead designer, Anchorcast Entertainment. While other futuristic shoot-'em-ups force players onto a linear path, Core Fighter lets them to explore their environment and choose for themselves where they want to go, which secrets to uncover, and which enemies to fight next.
At Anchorcast Entertainment, we believe that players love choices.In Core Fighter, we allow them to not only choose which ship to fly, but also to customize it with weapons and upgrades of their choice, unlocked by exploring the game's environments.
In Core Fighter, aliens have taken control of an abandoned mining outpost and the robots within. Players must fight their way through corridors, tunnels, and asteroid belts filled with hundreds of enemies all bristling with high-tech futuristic weaponry. Players can take advantage of full 360-degree shooting, combining their piloting skills with fast aim to beat the harsh odds laid against them.
- Blast your way through fast-paced top-down shooting action
- Play as three different ship classes: Light, Medium, and Heavy
- Explore ten levels spread across three stunning environments
- Prove your worth by collecting 12 hard-earned Achievements
- Upgrade your ship with over 24 powerful weapons and upgrades
- Test your mettle against 8 distinct types of enemies
- Use special abilities like Cloak and Afterburners to sneak and rocket your way through levels
Core Fighter is a PC game available for digital download, and is suitable for players of all ages.
More articles about Core Fighter