Iraq’s conquered, oilfields are under control…But is this a victory the Americans have been fighting for? Is there any stability in the region now?
Saudi Arabia is a powerful USA ally in the east. The knot of disconnect at the cooperating Americans and the Royal family grew big and tight. There were times when it was possible to buy loyalty for oil-dollars. But this can’t work long. Different interests, intrigues and struggle for life, they all caused a new war. Comparing the war in Iraq with the new one we see the former was like a quarrel in a send-box.
Warfare is a real-time strategy with elements of global planning. The game is set on the territory of Saudi Arabia. Here four enemy forces, the Saudi royal family, the USA army expeditionary corps, the Taliban movement supporters and Arabian rebels fight for the right to rule the country. Two of them, that is the USA army expeditionary corps and the Arabian rebels army, are available to select. There is a strategic map of Saudi Arabia in the game. So, with the help of the map the player may choose the direction to make attacks, move garrisons of captured locations and exercise macroeconomic level management.
As soon as the two enemy forces meet on a location the tactical part of the game starts. Use the squads formed on the world map to draw the enemy from the land, destroy it or force them to surrender.
- Modern graphic using capabilities of the latest video cards
- Max. close to life physics and dynamics
- Realistic light and spectacular effects
- Squads moving from mission to mission, experience growth for squads
- More than 30 realistic vehicle types in an army
- A variety of tactical and strategic ways out
- A new economic system developed for each of the four fighting armies
- Possibility to build and develop military bases
- Realistic landscapes created in accordance with the images made from satellites
Warfare is currently scheduled for Q2 2008.
More articles about Warfare