Poker Smash is an action-packed puzzle game with a poker twist. Poker Smash expands on the traditional match-three puzzle mechanic with elements of one of the world's most popular card games: poker. Make vertical and horizontal matches by forming poker hands, and play in seven different game modes, including multiplayer. Fast and fluid controls paired with radical features such as super-slow motion and card-blasting bombs make this game a whole new puzzle experience!
The game features over 30 minutes of original music set against stunning visuals, and contains seven unique game modes, including: action, timed, puzzle, practice, custom playlist, split screen head-to-head and multiplayer tournaments. Casual and hardcore gamers alike won’t want to miss this highly polished addition to Xbox LIVE Arcade.
For the Achievement junkies, “Poker Smash” contains 12 Achievements with a total of 200 points, including: “Score of the Gods,” which requires gamers to reach 1,000,000 points; “The Thinker,” which requires gamers to unlock all puzzle groups; and “Pack Rat,” which is awarded after gamers unlock all 11 in-game themes.
- Innovative gameplay: Match-three gameplay with a twist. Create poker hands and form chains to rack up the big score.
- Seven game modes: Intense game modes include action, timed, puzzle levels (55 of them), practice, custom playlist, split screen head-to-head, and multiplayer tournaments.
- Multiplayer experience: Two-player offline and multiplayer over Xbox Live is featured.
- New leaderboards: In addition to the traditional leaderboards, Poker Smash features never-before-seen rivalry tracking and even movie recording with shared playback.
- Immersive environment: The next-gen 3-D graphics feature eleven different highly detailed environments and background themes, coupled with thirteen new original soundtracks for play.
To celebrate the launch of “Poker Smash” on Xbox LIVE Arcade, players will have the opportunity to participate in the “Poker Smash” Play & Win Sweepstakes, where one lucky grand prize winner will receive an Xbox 360 Elite console! Plus, four other winners will be selected to receive Microsoft Point cards. To be automatically entered into the sweepstakes, simply download and play the full or trial version of “Poker Smash” from Wednesday, February 6 at 8:00 a.m. GMT (12:00 a.m. PST on Tuesday, February 5) through Thursday, February 14 at 7:59 a.m. (11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, February 13). This sweepstakes is available in the US and Canada only. For complete sweepstakes rules, please visit:
“Poker Smash” will be available worldwide this Wednesday, February 6 at 9:00 a.m. GMT (1:00 a.m. PST) for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated E for Everyone.