The Final Quest has just begun…Discover and experience a new story linked to the events from the 4th season X.A.N.A has succeeded in fully annihilating Lyoko, but with the genius creativity of Jeremy and Aelita, our heroes manage to reprogram Sector 5. The only way to track down X.A.N.A is to explore the digital sea. For this, Jeremy creates new costumes, weapons and vehicles that help them navigate into the digital sea. By destroying the Replica worlds, the young heroes will deliver Lyoko and save William from X.A.N.A.
- Arm Ulrich, Odd, Yumi and Aelita: controllers are used for a variety of game activities from flying to projectile-weapon aiming. The game features incredibly precise aiming control for sword swings, defense shield and metallic fans throwing.
- Players virtualize into battle against hordes of evil creatures and wield weapons and shields, then take on massive bosses that must be seen to be believed.
- Many puzzles stand between our heroes, Lyoko and the fulfillment of their quest, so players must sharpen their wits as they hunt for the annihilation of X.A.N.A.
- Explore the digital sea and fight your enemies aboard the Skid, the Lyoko Warrior’s new vehicle created by Jeremy
- PSP- includes Wireless trading system
- 43 levels in total, 25 levels in the different sectors ( Ice sector, Mountain sector, Volcano Sector, Forest Sector, Desert Sector and Sector 5), 13 Space Shooter levels, and 5 Boss levels.
- 25 minutes of Cinematics ( 10 minutes taken from the show and 15 minutes created for the game)
Release Date : June 2008
More articles about Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity