Jumpers, people with a genetic anomaly that enables them to teleport themselves instantaneously to anywhere on the globe, have existed for centuries. An age-old battle rages between the Jumpers and the Paladins, a clandestine organization set on eliminating them from the planet. The Jumper game extends the film’s storyline, following Griffin, a battle-hardened Jumper determined to avenge the death of his parents at the hands of the Paladins. Griffin’s quest to find the killer spans exotic locales around the world.
- Jump Ability - Use your teleportation skills to “Jump” within hand-to-hand combat range of an enemy to start dishing out devastating blows.
- Combos - Exciting and intense layered combo fighting system
- Finishing Moves - Instantly teleport enemies to exotic perilous locations to finish them.
- Enemy classes - Deeply ranked hierarchy of Paladin enemy types.
- Exotic Locales - 5 combat arenas set all around the world – Colosseum, Griffin’s Desert Lair, Nepal, Tokyo Streets and Experimental Lab Facility
- Unlockable abilities - Unlockable skills and combos through gameplay.
The Jumper video game will be available for the PS2, Wii, and X360, and is scheduled to ship February 12, 2008 followed by the theatrical release on February 15, 2008.
More articles about Jumper: Griffin's Story