Tale of a Hero is fantasy adventure with a fairy tale atmosphere, spreading dialogues, original characters, elaborate puzzle design and subtle ironic humor.
Using Future Games' AGDS engine, Tale of a Hero is a fantasy story with fairy-tale atmosphere, lot of twists, interesting characters, subtle ironical humor in spreading dialogue trees (over 100 pages of spoken word) and elaborate puzzle design.
Backround art ( 110 locations) is made with Blender as well as many enviromental animations and some video sequences. Some of our externists used other software for particular tasks (eg. realtime character animations, some of video sequences ect.).
- point and click adventure featuring non-traditional hero who embarks on a traditional quest
- rich storyline full of twists and interesting characters
- nonlinear puzzle solving
- 110 prerendered screens in 1024x768 brought alive by countless animations
- 3D characters
- 100+ pages of branched dialogues with higly original characters
- professional voiceovers
- great sound effects bringing locations alive
- original soundtrack
- no dying, no slider-puzzles to solve, no action sequences
- game made by adventure lovers for adventure lovers
More articles about Tale of a Hero