Our House is the only game that lets you build and remodel your home as you design a unique customized creation. After shopping for raw materials in the Home Store, players will use their Wii Remote to hammer, saw, paint, tile and much more as they assemble and decorate their family dwelling. But the creativity doesn’t end indoors since a home’s overall neighborhood value is based on landscaping and exterior upgrades too. Four-player “build-offs” encourage social play while Wii Connect 24 lets players share their creations with friends via the literal community-building feature of Neighborhood Mode.
Design your custom house, shop for raw materials, build your dwelling and decorate the interior to your liking, then unveil your creation to the neighborhood! In Our House, you and your friends will race against the clock and each other to buy the best materials in the ultimate home improvement store! But that’s only half the fun because after the mad rush, you’ll construct your dream house with your purchases. Use your Wii Remote to hammer, saw, paint and much more as you assemble your house from the ground up. Show off your creative flair by tastefully decorating your dwelling while showing up your friends by designing the most valued house in your community!
"We are incredibly excited about the Our House franchise and this extension of it. Both DS and Wii versions leverage the innovative controls of each system to create fun, addictive games with a perennially popular theme," said Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Majesco. "We are particularly proud that this is among the first titles to be developed by Majesco Studios whose core focus is on creating unique IP and technology with a mass market appeal."
"The central building mechanic of Our House is a perfect fit for the Touch Screen since the stylus functions as a universal improvement tool," said Bill Petro, Vice President of Internal Development and Studio Head for Majesco Studios Santa Monica. "This unique, do-it-yourself concept lets players become architect, builder, interior designer and home-owner simultaneously."
Our House allows players to design, build, remodel and decorate a wide selection of homes using the DS stylus as the ultimate building tool. Lay flooring, hang cabinets, strip wallpaper, arrange furniture and much more using the intuitive Touch Screen in 100 different mini-games.
Players choose contractor assignments from the Job Board then renovate kitchens, living rooms, bathrooms and bedrooms for eccentric homeowners with varying tastes in decor. Gamers can also drop by the local home improvement store and spend their earnings on additional tools and furnishings, including new appliances and accessories, to boost the value of their own residence and upgrade houses throughout the game.
- The only game that lets you build or remodel your home and turn it into a unique creation! True modular house construction enables endless combinations that create personalized trophy homes with countless upgrades
- Shop for materials in the Home Store, build your house, then decorate it to add the most value to your house before your friends maximize their own house value
- Earn money for materials and build your dream house by using the Wii Remote to play games related to six Home Store departments
- Party Mode lets you jump right in and play all of the games without the actual construction
- Supports 4 player gameplay for hours of family fun!
- Features Wii Connect 24 support for the literal community-building within The Neighborhood Mode
A companion title to the previously announced Wii version, Our House for DS is due in stores this holiday season.