Frontlines: Fuel of War v1.01 Hotfix :
- SecuROM issue with emulation software which will not allow the game to load.
- Possible fix for Vista crash related to certain sound cards.
Frontlines: Fuel of War v1.01 patch fixes :
- Holding the TAB key will display the scoreboard.
- Server browser will not show servers that are no longer running.
- "ResolveScenePosition" crash fixed.
- Motion blur overload when redeploying fixed.
- Autobalance - first person on a server can now switch teams.
- Player model is no longer visible when ascending steep inclines.
- Parental controls now work. (Windows Vista)
- Using ALT+TAB to minimize game will now function correctly.
Frontlines: Fuel of War is an open-world First Person Shooter set in the next great war. In a world ravaged by a global energy crisis, environmental decay, and economic depression, players assume the role of an elite soldier in the Western Coalition Army on an epic crusade against the Red Star Alliance to control the lifeblood of the world’s economy. Frontlines: Fuel of War combines intensely cinematic, non-linear game play, with next generation firepower and a revolutionary Frontline Combat System to deliver the most thrilling and engaging FPS to date.
- In both single player and multiplayer, players join the forces on the frontline that result in focused combat and increased intensity while allowing player choice.
- In both single player and multiplayer, players can create their own path to victory with non-linear mission objectives and destructible environments. The player chips away at the battle instead of standard die and redo system.
- Over 60 next generation vehicles and weapons inspired by military designs of the near future. Including Jets, helicopters, tanks, APC’s and more.
- Character customization allows you to represent your play style through character choices, weapon load out and role specialization.
- Supports up to 32 players on Console and 64 players on PC via LAN or Internet with shared targeting systems, squad based VOIP and more.
More articles about Frontlines: Fuel of War