Dragon Hunters is a fun platform action game, based on the stunning world featured in the successful Dragon Hunters TV series and the animated movie, combining platform gameplay with many challenging puzzle and action elements.
The universe of Dragon Hunters has been created by Arthur Qwak, Guillaume Ivernel and Valérie Hadida. An animated TV series (the first 26 episode season is on air and a second season of 26 episodes is currently in production) and a CGI feature film are produced by the French company Futurikon. It follows the adventures of two hunters for hire through a world which is a myriad of small islands, floating about in space and interconnected by bridge constructions, that is terrorized by a widely varying menace of monsters known collectively as dragons.
Use the 3 characters of the game according to their individual abilities, and make your way through a detailed fantasy world consisting of landmasses and planetoids floating mid-air.
Unique gravity flow feature: Jump in the air to catch a gravity flow and fly towards the ceiling – the screen turns around with you! Throw weapons up and make them fly to disable enemies, walk up walls and jump from area to area, slide over slopes… Dragon Hunters offers a whole new kind of platform gameplay.
Fight powerful boss dragons in challenging 3D, dual screen battles. Figure out their weakness and then use your hero and the environment to beat the dragon.
Dragon Hunters offers all new elements to form a great platform action game appealing to both fans of the series and players of all ages.
- Based on the license of the successful TV series and the full feature movie out spring 2008.
- Features all the main characters of the series, each with their own special skills
- Challenging platform action in 2D through a 3D world, with many puzzles and countless collectable items
- Unique gravity flow feature – explore the twisting and turning, free floating worlds by walking on ceilings and walls, and use this element to solve puzzles and reach hidden areas of the game
- Massive end-level boss fights spanning over both screens of the Nintendo DS in full 3D!
- Features a unique health management system
- Includes competitive multiplayer mini games
Playlogic plans to publish the game version of Dragon Hunters on Nintendo DS in line with the movie release, scheduled for Q1 of 2008.
More articles about Dragon Hunters