Following the successful launches of Imagine Figure Skater, Imagine Fashion Designer, Imagine Animal Doctor, Imagine Master Chef and Imagine Babyz, Imagine Rock Star is the sixth game in the Imagine line-up, allowing young players to form their dream band, climb the charts and become music legends.
“Ubisoft has established itself as the leading publisher for girls and we are extremely pleased with the success of the first series of Imagine games,” said Tony Key, senior vice president of marketing and sales at Ubisoft. “By allowing them to play, create and dream of the possibilities, Imagine Rock Star strengthens Ubisoft’s position in this category and provides more DS options for young girl gamers.”
Imagine Rock Star allows players to create a rock band and select who plays the drums, guitar, bass and piano. Each instrument has its own unique control using the Nintendo DS stylus. Players have the ability to customize the look of each band mate in order to become the most stylish rockers. Players can wirelessly jam with up to four of their friends, perform in concerts and earn money as the band works its way up the charts to the No. 1 spot to land its dream recording contract.
- Jam with your band, customize each bandmate’s look, and play up to four mini-games.
- Rock out with your friends. Show your skills with up to four different instruments:
- Select who plays the drums, guitar, bass and piano
- Each instrument has its own unique controls
- Earn money and increase popularity points to land a record contract for your band
- Play multiplayer mode with up to four players
- Create a stylish rock band and customize each member’s look:
- Design outfits, style their hair and makeup
- Snap pictures of your band
Imagine Rock Star will be available in June 2008.