Dreamfall: Game of the Year Edition is the continuation of a saga that began with the award-winning The Longest Journey. In Dreamfall, prepare for an epic journey of exploration and adventure as you venture through a thrilling and emotional story line.
Dreamfall features a fully interactive world where beautiful music, stunning graphics, fascinating characters, and unparalleled gameplay variety promises to bring the adventure genre into a new era. Prepare for a spiritual, fantastic, and powerful gaming experience.
- Use your brains or your brawn—sneak, fight, or talk your way through the many challenges the game offers. Be polite or rude, threaten or sweet talk—in Dreamfall you make the choice, resulting in a game where you never quite know what to expect next.
- Experience the story from three separate perspectives, and learn how their destinies blend together in an epic finale. Each character has unique abilities and world views, giving you constant gameplay variations.
- Dreamfall spans three beautifully realized worlds, multiple chapters, and a stunning number of detailed locations. Travel across a futuristic version of our earth, journey into a magical fantasy realm, and unravel the mysteries of the Winter.
- Bridging the gap between the classic "point and click" adventure game (where you could click on any given point at the screen) and the action adventure (where you need to move up to an object to interact with it), Dreamfall introduces the brand new focus field feature. In this easy-to-use context-sensitive interface, scan your entire visible environment as seen by the characters, and use it to get information on far away objects and trigger remote gameplay opportunities.
- Dreamfall delivers a mature and compelling story line that mixes the futuristic, fantastic, and spiritual with a tale of murder, deceit, and a conspiracy threatening our very existence. Bringing the classic adventure game into the world of the modern action game, Dreamfall is a rare and special story experience.
- Listen to an emotional and epic soundtrack in 7.1 Surround Sound. Hear gripping voices as recorded by more than 50 professional actors, and enjoy soundscapes bringing you to the edge of your seat. The MTV nominated soundtrack brings you an emotional and epic musical journey in 5.1 surround sound.
- With its cinematic approach, believable characters, mature story line, and easy-to-grasp interface, Dreamfall is a game that any mature gamer can pick up and enjoy, regardless of their gaming background.
Funcom's Dreamfall: Game of the Year Edition, rated M for Mature, will be available on March 24 through Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 Microsoft Points