The story of Obscure: The Aftermath follows the survivors from Leafmore High, now enrolled at Fallcreek University, where the unsuspecting student body has a new addiction – strange black flowers that have suddenly sprung up all over campus. As the students begin experimenting with the substance they realize there is more to these flowers, turning their bad trips into a horrible reality. Obscure: The Aftermath is heavily inspired by teen horror movies with an onslaught of creepy gruesome imagery.
Players of Obscure: The Aftermath can choose their character and one AI controlled sidekick. In total there are six playable characters, each with their own unique abilities. These can be switched at various points in the game. Due to the game’s unique co-op feature, friends can join at any time to team up and attempt surviving Obscure II together. There are many available weapons to keep the monsters that hunt you at bay. Light might be the players’ biggest ally because you never know what’s lurking in the shadows.
“We’re nearing the big launch of Obscure: The Aftermath and the excitement is growing,” said Ajay Chadha,president of Ignition Entertainment USA. “This contest gives horror fans and gamers alike the chance to win an awesome game on a great console, while scoring some very cool Draven clothing.”
Draven recently supplied shoes and clothing for a series of live-action videos based on Ignition’ s upcoming survival-horror videogame Obscure: The Aftermath.
“Draven is thrilled to be a part of Ignition’s Obscure: The Aftermath launch,” said Chad Romiti, Marketing Director for Draven. “We’ve always felt a kinship with the gaming community and are excited to deliver one of the hottest gaming consoles into the hands of one lucky Obscure fan.”
“Obscure: The Aftermath Win a Wii” Competition Prizes
- Grand Prize: One Wii game system, one copy of Obscure: The Aftermath Wii software, one Draven tee shirt, one Draven hoodie, one pair of Draven shoes, one Draven hat, and one Draven backpack.
- First Prize: One Draven hoodie, one Draven tee shirt and one copy of Obscure: The Aftermath Wii software.
- Second Prize: One copy of Obscure: The Aftermath Wii software.
The contest is now open and entries may be submitted to the official contest website from March 24 until April 24, 2008. All entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and a U.S. citizen.
- Adventure and action in a teen horror movie scenario
- 6 charismatic characters with unique skills Unique co-op mode: second player can join in at any time Highly detailed and rich 3D environment Find clues and solve various riddles and mysteries Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters Stunning soundtrack performed by the Boston Symphonic
- Orchestra and the Paris Opera Children’s Choir
Obscure: The Aftermath is scheduled for release on March 25, 2008, for Wii ($29.99), PS2 ($19.99) and PC ($14.99).
More articles about Obscure: The Aftermath