Martial Arts: Capoeira is the most exciting and original fighting game ever created! Sport and RPG elements have been combined with traditional fighting game mechanics for the very first time, to offer unrivalled realism and challenging brutal gameplay. Train until you sweat blood to increase skills such as endurance, speed, leg and arm strength. Then when you think you’re ready, take part in underground street fights for cold, hard cash. Become one with your gamepad or Wiimote and strive to earn the right to call yourself the most powerful Capoeira fighter in the World!
"It was not only an honour but also great fun working with Soluna,” comments Giuseppe Crugliano, Managing Director of Twelve Interactive. "The passion and professionalism with which Soluna operate, together with the motion capture technology of Animazoo, has generated some stunning new input for the game."
Mestre Pudim, founder of Soluna, says, "We are very impressed by Twelve Interactive’s dedication to getting so much variety, realism and capoeira spirit into the game. We are very excited to be involved and look forward to the release of Martial Arts: Capoeira in 2008."
- 12 distinct Fighters with 10 customizable fight skills
- Compete within authentically reproduced and famous cities from around the world
- Fight, win money, and buy training sessions to increase your skills
- Bet against other fighters in outlawed Street Fights or ‘Rodas’
- Realistic fights. KO your opponent with killer attacks!
- Game modes: Tournament, Arcade, Quick Fight, Survival and Training
- Hundreds of real motion-captured Capoeira moves
Martial Arts: Capoeira, scheduled for Wii, NDS, PS2, PSP, and PC, will be released in Q4 2008.
More articles about Martial Arts: Capoeira