WizKids' popular constructible strategy game comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network this fall with Rocketmen: Axis of Evil. In this arcade shooter, players will join the heroes of the Alliance of Free Planets in their white-knuckled, frenzied struggle to free the Solar System from the tyrannical grip of the Legion of Terra. Up to four players will be able to cooperatively shoot their way through multiple levels, powering up their weapons, picking up bonuses and laying waste to anything that moves.
Join Rocketmen Nick Sion, Alec Mink and the Alliance of Free Planets in their white-knuckled struggle to free the solar system from the tyrannical grip of the Legion of Terra in this RPG styled shooter. Players have the choice to save the galaxy alone or cooperatively with up to three other players over Xbox LIVE or locally on the same console. With its distinctive cel-shaded art style, engaging storyline, customizable characters and RPG elements, this shooter will keep players coming back for more.
- Fast-paced arcade action
- 1 – 4 players on or offline
- Online multiplayer gameplay through a variety of mini games that let players instantly jump into existing games
- Design and build your own character for both single and multi-player games, each with their own unique skills and look
- Male or female
- Three races – Human, Mercurian or Venusian
- Three classes – Fighter, Engineer, Outcast
- Further character customization options through new items and abilities earned by progressing through a variety of quests
- Multiple hours of gameplay with plenty of levels, hordes of enemies, huge bosses and engaging story for maximum replay value
- Beautiful cartoon-like art style brings life to the characters and environments
- Competitive online ranking system
- High definition 1080i graphics
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil, rated E10+, will be available worldwide (with the exception of Japan and Korea) for 800 Microsoft Points.
More articles about Rocketmen: Axis of Evil