Lex is the only living halfbreed in the world, rejected by society and burdened with the unique ability to venture through the two parallel realms. Ironically, that society will soon learn that his halfbreed heritage is the last chance their world has to escape complete darkness. During his journey, Lex will become part of an increasingly complex and enthralling storyline, that will blur the line between good and evil, right and wrong. A story of wildly interesting characters, over-the-top action, and deep, ornate mysteries set within a universe where anything is possible.
"We are very excited to help bring FUZZYEYES' creative vision to life. The team spent a lot of time developing a comprehensive story to give the universe a history and purpose, which can change based on the players' interaction within the world," said Melanie Mroz, CEO of SouthPeak.
"Edge of Twilight" takes the player into a lavishly envisioned steampunk world to play as Lex, an outcast bounty hunter who finds himself caught between clashes of two polar opposite civilizations. Delivering a unique brand of fast-paced cinematic action, the game will be a truly immersive experience.
"It is energizing to see our unique vision take shape. We are bringing some unusual ideas to the table and so far we couldn't be happier with the results," said Wei-Yao Lu, CEO of FUZZYEYES. "Gamers should look forward to 2009!"
- An immersive post-apocalyptic world that combines both steampunk and alternative fantasy elements.
- A new brand of fast-paced cinematic combat and action that adapts depending on the character's persona and the player's reactions.
- A world divided into the realms of Day and Night; an antihero torn between two personas, each possessing its own distinct abilities.
- A unique, twisting, and captivating storyline that dynamically alters based on the player's level of involvement.
- A living, breathing world populated by an interesting and wildly different cast of characters.
Travel through the two parallel realms drawing on mystic powers and swift agility in the dark realm of eternal night; colossal machines and brutal strength in the scorched realm of eternal daylight. Uncover the dark secrets and ornate mysteries that shroud the fractured world of Hellayem.
Edge of Twilight will be released on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC in 2009.
More articles about Edge of Twilight