IMPORTANT NOTE: To Update to Patch 1.3, you must first have Patch 1.2 installed.
Medal of Honor Airborne Update v1.2
- Added the option to replace the rifle class with a non- scoped Springfield for dedicated servers.
- Added the option to replace the rifle class with a non-scoped G43 for dedicated servers.
- Heraklion map is playable in all multiplayer game modes.
- The Hunt Classic map is playable in all multiplayer game modes.
- Objective Mode has been added for all maps in multiplayer.
- Added an in-game server admin tool (Rcon).
- Added a new server command â€œsayâ€ that allows server admins to make announcements through the console or in-game RCon tool. The announcements will appear on all connected clients and will be distinguished with both a prefix and different color.
- Every in-game message is now logged in game console (press ` to access it)
- Several options have been set up for which team defends during Objective Mode.
- Kill messages now correspond to a weapon type.
The Update size is large b/c all maps in multiplayer were edited to include Objective Mode, and two brand new maps were added.
The dedicated server is a new build of the server and will not patch the existing server. This is also because all the content has been touched. To patch the server would be almost as big as to release a new one. The Linux server is being worked on and will be updated as soon as possible.
Medal of Honor Airborne Update v1.2
- Players can select "Remember Me" which will remember the user’s password and username.
- Players can now set a clan tag that will prefix every instance of the player’s name.
- Players can set an alias that will be display instead of the player's Username.
- Games can be created by a dedicated server without a player cap.
- All in-game screens will show 24 players correctly.
- Market Garden map is playable in all modes.
- Factory map is playable in all modes.
- Added more spawn points and second tier spawn points to prevent spawn camping.
- Player ping times now show up on the scoreboard.
- Server name now shows up on the scoreboard.
- Increased chat text time on screen.
- Moved the chat text up above the compass.
- "Say" text is now white and "TeamSay" text is now yellow.
- Removed auto taunts when a player dies.
- Fixed a crash that would send the player to a white screen.
- Fixed various clipping issues with geometry in Destroyed Village.
- Fixed a bug where players could walk through objects in Remagen.
- Fixed a bug where audio would become muffled after a map change.
- Fixed a bug where the server list wheel scroll didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where the server list would refresh while scrolling and send the user back to the top of the list.
- Fixed an issue where the dedicated server crashed after entering an admin command.
- Fixed a bug that allows remote server to remember the last connection.
- The recoil on the B.A.R. was reduced in multiplayer.
- The damage on the B.A.R. was reduced in multiplayer.
- The damage on the MP40 was increased in multiplayer.
- The recoil on the G43 was reduced in multiplayer.
- The damage on the G43 was increased in multiplayer.
- The K98 grenade count was lowered from 4 to 3 and now has the same amount of grenades as the M1 Garand in Multiplayer.
- The damage on the Springfield was reduced in Multiplayer.
Medal of Honor Airborne Update Version 1.1
- Allows all clients to join dedicated servers.
Note: To run a dedicated server, the Medal of Honor Airborne Dedicated Server Application must be downloaded and installed.
Note: For information on the dedicated server, please read the Dedicated Server Readme.
- Fixed a bug where Match Awards wouldn't work with a dedicated server.
- Fixed a bug where player would become stuck in the sign-in menu after trying to create an account with a username already in use, then logging in using an existing account.
- Fixed a bug where Punkbuster messages would display during SP games.
- Fixed a bug where players are shown debug text when any player switches teams from Allies to Axis.
- Fixed a bug where if the Springfield's ammo is expended in the current clip in scope mode, the player does not leave scope mode to reload.
- Fixed a bug where the user could crash when selecting a game on the server list.
- Fixed a bug where the background of the "Terms and Conditions" screen is out of alignment.
- Fixed a bug where hovering the mouse over the sliders in the "Audio and Video" menus do not highlight them.
- Fixed a bug where exiting out of the "Controller Scheme" does not take the player to the options menu. The player is taken back to the game.
- Fixed a bug where 'Loading' text overlaps level portrait in loading screen for multiplayer matches at 800x600 resolution.
- Fixed a bug where the arrows in the "Custom Match" menu are not centered with the rest of the text when running in high resolutions.
- Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play when scrolling the "Aim Sensitivity" slider bar in the in-game pause menu.
- Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play in the multiplayer pause menu, indicating how loud the sound FX volume is after change.
- Fixed a bug where the player is prompted to save changes in the "Audio/Video" settings when there were no changes made.
- Fixed a bug where a specific tip text overlaps soldier art on single player enemy soldier load screens.
- Fixed a bug where non-localized text appears in training mission pause menu.
- Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Extras Menu" is inconsistent with the rest of the shell.
- Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Stats and Medals" screen is inconsistent with the rest of the shell.
- Fixed a bug where using the arrow keys to select an unlocked video removes the "Unlock Criteria" text from all video descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where the cancel button is misaligned with its background when the user attempts to quit the game through the shell on the following resolutions: 1280x1024, 1360x1024, and 1600x1200.
- Fixed a bug where there is no "Remove from Favorites" button in the "Favorite Servers" submenu of the "Trusted Server list".
- Fixed a bug where the "Options / Controller" menu has a missing field across from the "Move / Lean" toggle option.
- Fixed a bug where if the player tries to join a multiplayer game with a host that has edited an INI file then the player cannot enter multiplayer without restarting the game.
- The M18 Recoilless Rifle and the Panzerschrek damage and damage Radius were both lowered in multiplayer.
- The "r" in PunkBuster was added in the credits
More articles about Medal of Honor Airborne