Developed by HB Studios Multimedia, Big Beach Sports drops players into a seaside resort setting where up to four players can compete in sports including volleyball, soccer, American football, bocce, disc golf and cricket. The single player tournament structure encourages players to master each sport through the use of creative control combinations and real-life sport motions.
Key Game Features:
- Competitive Multi-Player Mode – Play against up to 4 friends and family in 6 different sports.
- Single-Player Tournament Mode – Hone your skills in the single player beach tournament.
- Innovative Gameplay Mechanics – Fully utilizes the innovative use of Wiimote for both casual and more advanced gameplay.
- Wide Selection of Sports – From beach soccer to disc golf, these new Wii sports will attract a wider audience.
- Customization on DS – Personalize your characters in the game through an export to Nintendo DS.
Release date: June 2008
More articles about Big Beach Sports