The game is set in a modern world. Players will take part in the political, economical and social life of a big city. They will run businesses, engage in commerce, and suffer the consequences of confrontations with criminal groups and shadowy law enforcement figures. Powerful AI will support the constantly changing atmosphere of the streets and enable players to feel the live pulse of the Megapolis.
CrimeCraft, a massively multiplayer third-person shooter, role-playing game is a unique forerunner into a genre dominated by fantasy and sci-fi themes as it transports gamers into a lawless city filled with gangs, crime and street-style justice.
“For us, the amazing social component inherent in MMO games is really the lynchpin in diversifying the content and overall consumer experience,” says Matt McEnerney, Executive Producer at Vogster. “For CrimeCraft, we wanted to enhance those unifying connections players enjoy, yet do so with content that was a little more realistic and forward-reaching than the majority of fantasy content currently available.”
The key game features include:
- ownership of real-estate and cars
- possibility to run shops, warehouses, banks, productions
- fight over territories and clan wars
- combat system unique for MMO
- developed social system. Possibility to solve conflicts without a single shot
- possibility to choose law-obeying, criminal or financial professions and changing of those throughout the game.
Vogster Interactive's CrimeCraft is scheduled for release in Q3 2009.
More articles about CrimeCraft