Iron Man is the story of Tony Stark, a billionaire industrialist and inventor who had it all. But during a routine weapons test in the Middle East, Stark was captured and forced to construct the ultimate weapon. Instead of following his captors’ demands, Tony built his own devastating weapon – a powerful suit of armour that provided the key to his heroic escape. From this point forward, Tony Stark became more than a man. He became Iron Man.
Robert Downey Jr. ( Tony Stark), Terence Howard ( Lt. Col. James “Rhodey” Rhodes) and Shaun Toub (Yinsen) will reprise their onscreen roles.
Iron Man, an explosive third-person action shooter game that pits one of the world’s most renowned Super Heroes against unspeakable odds, draws its story from the upcoming movie while also incorporating story elements from original Iron Man comic books. Using the advanced technology in Iron Man’s suits of armour, gamers can take advantage of the wide array of high-impact weapons to strategically annihilate any enemy force standing in their way. Before tackling stunning and immense open battlefields, players can customise their armour suit as they encounter progressively more vicious enemies, and fight in epic battles that could challenge even the toughest Super Heroes.
- Iron Man alone battles armies of fighter jets, military tanks, armored Super Villains and more.
- Players will direct power to different parts of Iron Man's suit, creating a variety of unique attacks.
- Open-ended battlefields create adrenalinepacked combat filled with unpredictable challenges.
- The game includes additional plotlines and characters from the Iron Man Comic Universe that are not featured in the movie.
- Players have complete freedom to move anywhere in the environment and make seamless transitions between ground combat and open air flight.
Iron Man is being developed for the Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, PS2, NDS, PSP, PC, and will be in stores May 2, 2008.
More articles about Iron Man