Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 v1.01 Patch:
- Added Voice Chat Support
- Pressing F5 now refreshes the match search list
- Fix for spawn camping
- Switch weapon is now faster in adversarial
- Lower respawn timer for deathmatch and team deathmatch
- Added Team balance XP penalty
- Enabled outfitting option in observer mode.
- Team Leader respawn modification: Respawning with the leader is now the default option
- Fixed hang time when playing matches on certain graphics hardware
- Fixed delays for clients when using the custom face feature in-game
- Fixed game crash when the user would click in a certain area from the Leaderboards menu
- Fixed textures corruption when changing antialiasing repeatedly on certain graphics hardware
- Reviewed some achievements unlock when playing online
- Fixed game mode selection bug after being kicked from a dedicated server
- Fixed online problem of client being thrown out of a game when host uses Alt+Tab
- Fixed problem related to weapon templates switch when using only a keyboard
- Fixed the map update in the games list when the SADS uses map cycle
- Fixed issue with The Ace Always Wins! reward
- Fixed malfunction with mouse/keyboard uses in menus
- Fixed a client crash releated to host changing server for the Comcast Event map
- Fixed issue with the Face Scan on certain camera hardware
- Added fix to prevent opening console while chatting
- Fixes allowing better support of ATI Crossfire configuration
- Fixed HUD problems when using all of the Rainbow's grenades
- Fixed issue when the host would get stuck in the pause menu by kicking the clients while he is respawning
- Fixed a black screen issue when client would join a game in progress.
- Fixed problems related to weapon restriction configuration in Terrorist Hunt
- Fixed experience boost exploit in the first act in single player
- Fixed issue of the crosshairs that disapear when taking cover and aiming simultaneously.
- Fixed sound issue when Bishop's weapons are lost if the user shoots and kills Dennis Cohen.
- Fixed the wrong behavior of a hand gun after changing it from Outfitting menu.
- Fixed issue where client gets stuck in the respawn screen at 0 seconds while in observer mode
- Fixed respawn issue when playing terrorist hunt game at realistic difficulty
- Fixed issue of the laser beam shifting off target after shooting with a pistol
Developed at Ubisoft Montreal by the same team that created the award-winning Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas, the highly anticipated sequel is scheduled for a March 2008 release. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the sixth iteration in the wildly successful Rainbow Six franchise which celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2008 with more than 16 million units sold worldwide to date.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will push the franchise to new heights by adding new gameplay features and even more stunning visuals. Players will encounter an intense solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City. As expected with one of the pioneer franchises for online multiplayer Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will also break new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing unprecedented interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes.
- The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas has been upgraded to include 13 new maps with more intense face-offs, two new adversarial modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system.
- Create your own identity that persists through both the single player and multiplayer modes and progresses along with you. Reap the benefits of your single player rewards in multiplayer and vice versa.
- Turn single player mode into co-op mode at any time, just by jumping into the game. Now you and a friend can jump into a single player game and assist without any change to the story. The single player maps and storyline were created with co-op in mind, meaning every map has multiple entry points and the story is unaffected.
- The AI is more challenging than ever. Now, the terrorists are equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields – not to mention a multitude of varying tactics – all of which are guaranteed to give you a new playing experience every time you go into battle. As you progress within the game, you’ll be able to outsmart your enemies by taking advantage of intelligence opportunities, such as thermal scanning.
- Take down the terrorists more effectively using 11 new weapons. New camouflage, clothing and gear allow for the ultimate customizations.
- Sin City is back and bigger than before. Explore all new Vegas hot spots and the gritty back streets creating a visual experience that is as challenging as it is breathtaking.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is currently available in stores across North America for Xbox 360 and PS3, with a PC edition to follow shortly.
More articles about Rainbow Six Vegas 2