On the Xbox 360, Warhammer: Battle March includes the original content from Warhammer: Mark of Chaos as well as all-new features, intuitive control schemes and support for online play via the Xbox LIVE.
Thrusting players into Games Workshop's renowned fantasy world, players will be able to control six unique armies – the Empire, Chaos, Skaven, High Elves as well as the all-new Dark Elf and Orcs & Goblins forces – as they battle for supremacy in a world torn apart by constant warfare. The individual units of each army can be customized in great detail, allowing players to put their own mark on their fighting force and strike fear into their opponents with terrifying combinations of weaponry and armor.
Players can also control Heroes and Champions for each army, high-powered units that gain new abilities as they tear through the opposition. Placing the focus of gameplay on combat and tactics rather than tedious resource management, Warhammer: Battle March on the Xbox 360 features two control schemes for both master battlefield tacticians and novice warriors that offer full control over all aspects of the player's army. On Xbox LIVE, up to four players can engage in massive multi-army clashes in head-to-head and team-based modes of play.
Players will be able to experience the mysterious sorcery of the Dark Elves and the savage brutality of the Orcs and Goblins in an all-new chapter of the game's single player campaign as they battle to overcome an invasion by the armies of Chaos.
- Warhammer: Battle March focuses on commanding armies and battlefield skirmishes, while de-emphasizing tedious base and resource management
- Take the battle online in multiple online modes including an all-new Online World Domination Mode
- Easy to use game editor allows for complete customization of your armies’ unit colors, banners and battlefield maps.
- Heroes and Champions learn new tactics, unlock special abilities, command larger units, and engage in duels to the death.
- Play through the conquests of three epic factions of a brutal Chaos invasion, the Empire, the Chaos and the all-new Orcs and Goblins
Warhammer: Battle March for the Xbox 360 and Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Battle March for the PC are scheduled for release in 2008.
More articles about Warhammer: Battle March