Bionic Commando Rearmed sees a return of the intense 2D side scrolling, shooting and grappling action from the much-loved 1988 Bionic Commando on the original 8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System. Bionic Commando Rearmed brings the amazing gameplay up to date with stunning new visuals, new weapons, online rankings, a reworked musical score and the addition of a 2-player co-op mode. The title will also provide cross-game interoperability, as completing parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed will unlock new content and provide secret insight into characters and plot of the brand new Bionic Commando sequel.
- Classic Bionic Commando gameplay focused around the use of the bionic grappling arm
- 2-player co-op mode
- Total modern visual revamp, including dynamic shadows, particle effects and environmental damage
- Reworking of musical score
- Cross-game interoperability – complete specific parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed to unlock new content and hints for the Bionic Commando sequel
- In-game art designed by one of Capcom’s most talented artists, Toshiaki Mori
Bionic Commando Rearmed, rated M for Mature, will be available on Xbox Live Arcade, Playstation Network, and PC spring 2008 for $10.
More articles about Bionic Commando Rearmed