Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3/X360)
“This release marks a major milestone for the series and for Rockstar Games,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “Grand Theft Auto IV delivers on the vision we had when we began work on the game more than three years ago. Rockstar North has created an amazing interactive entertainment experience. We hope it will resonate with our audience around the world for years to come.”
Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, the latest installment in the wildly successful Grand Theft Auto series features a painstakingly detailed and life like city for players to explore; a rich, immersive narrative experience; an original soundtrack highlighting the cultural eclecticism of Liberty City; and sixteen player multiplayer with more than a dozen online modes.
"We worked hard to deliver a true high definition experience" said Series Producer and Rockstar North President, Leslie Benzies. "We are very proud of all of the innovations in the game and hope fans love it."
The Rockstar Social Club, a new website that will extend your experience of Grand Theft Auto IV and all future Rockstar Games titles, is now open for business.
The Rockstar Social Club is more than just a standard gaming site. It features incredibly detailed, diverse and sometimes amusing leaderboards and player statistics that gamers have come to expect, and combines them with performance-based competitions and awards for players of all skill levels.
Grand Theft Auto IV for the Xbox 360 and PS3 is rated “M” for Mature.
SNK Arcade Classics: Vol. 1 (PS2)
SNK Arcade Classics: Vol. 1 is jam packed with 16 of the following SNK games all on 1 disc:
- Art of Fighting - The first game in SNK's second fighting-game franchise, set in the same universe as Fatal Fury.
- Baseball Stars 2 - The sequel to SNK's popular baseball arcade game.
- Burning Fightt - New York detectives battle organized crime in this fighter.
- Fatal Fury - First released in 1991, Fatal Fury introduced the two-plane fighting system.
- The King Of Fighters '94 - The first game in the popular King Of Fighters series.
- King Of the Monsters - In King Of the Monsters, giant monsters fight for power in epic battles.
- Last Resort - A challenging futuristic shooter.
- Magician Lord - Players help the wizard Elta save his homeworld in this platformer.
- Metal Slug - Known for its humor and fast- moving gameplay, this run-and-gun side-scroller was the first in the popular series.
- Neo Turf Masters - A golf game which debuted in the arcades in 1996.
- Samurai Shodown - Set in the 18th century, Samurai Shodown features bladed-weapon combat and an international cast of characters.
- Sengoku - In Sengoku, players face off against undead feudal Japanese armies.
- Shock Troopers - In this run-and-gun adventure, players save a scientist and his granddaughter from the Bloody Scorpions.
- Super Sidekicks 3 - A soccer game featuring teams from all over the world.
- Top Hunter - Bounty hunters protect colonists from space pirates in this futuristic action game.
- World Heroes - This classic fighter pits players against historical figures in a tournament enabled by time travel.
"I see SNK Arcade Classics: Vol 1 as being the first 'Holy Grail' collection for the SNK classic arcade fan," said Ben Herman, president of SNK PLAYMORE USA CORPORATION. "It is by far the most comprehensive SNK NEOGEO compilation to date."