All of the fun and thrills of your favorite amusement parks and carnivals are now available in your living room! In Wonderworld Amusement Park, you can take your customized character for a walk around a fully 3D park with five themed zones. Play through a huge variety of mini-games as you win outfits and prizes for your unique character. Step right up and test your skills in a fun filled experience for the whole family!
Wonderworld Amusement Park includes 30 different mini-games that mirror real carnival games but are re-imagined in the park’s five stylized fantasy areas. Players immerse themselves in this fantastical world of fun by creating and customizing their own unique character with outfits and accessories purchased with mini-game winnings. As an added bonus, gamers can also enjoy playable rides within the 3D park and challenge other family members in several 4-player gameplay modes.
- Use your Wii Remote and Nunchuk to roll, throw, toss, balance, draw, shoot, pump, grab, shake and more as you unlock 30 different park mini-games that range from Shut Your Trap to Island Defender
- Select, create and modify your own unique character in the Hall of Mirrors. Pick your body type, facial features, outfit and accessories, then trick your character out with additional prizes you win throughout the park
- Go for a ride on the bumper cars, teacups, pirate ship and more
- Explore the park’s five themed zones: Carnival, Spookyville, Fairytale, Pirate and Space
- Play mini-games to win tickets to spend on prizes for your collection or new outfits and accessories for your character
- Experience four gameplay modes:
- Story Mode--a single player challenge in which you navigate the expansive park, play games, and win prizes and outfits to accessorize your character
- Quick Play--a practice mode that enables 1-4 players easy access to any of the unlocked games
- Party Mode--a turn-based multiplayer game in which 2-4 players choose and compete in any series of games to earn the most points
- Battle Mode--a challenge based multiplayer game in which 2-4 players can play games simultaneously
- Unlock additional skill levels as you play; start on Easy and advance to Medium and Hard difficulty levels
Wonderworld Amusement Park will launch in Q2 2008.
More articles about Wonder World Amusement Park