Rollin' Rascals challenges players to reunite matching pairs of adorable critters-from pandas to puppies to pigs-by rolling them around obstacles and into each other to clear the game board of pets before time runs out.
"Rollin' Rascals is as charming as it is addictive; just a few rolls around the game board is enough to hook you on this easy-to-play little puzzler that gamers of all ages will enjoy," said Gui Karyo, Executive Vice President of Operations, Majesco.
The animals of Kololo Kingdom have been kidnapped and the only person who can bring them home is you! Featuring endearing round friends with a surprising amount of things to say, Rollin' Rascals wins players over with multiple difficulty levels across four modes of nonstop puzzle play: Attack, Challenge, Battle and the bonus Kololohouse mode that lets players create their own custom critter dwelling. Players can earn currency in both Challenge and Attack modes, which they can then use to shop for furniture and goods in Kololohouse mode. More competitive gamers can go head-to-head with a friend in the intense Battle mode and be the first to send all of their cuddly creatures home!
- Use your Stylus to roll adorable rascals around obstacles and into identical twos to eliminate them from the game board. Clear the board within the time limit to progress!
- Four modes of nonstop puzzle play:
- Attack Mode: more rascals appear and create additional obstacles while helping you eliminate enough pairs to proceed to the next level in fast paced, frantic action.
- Challenge Mode: send all the rascals home before time runs out as more obstacles appear in progressively difficult levels.
- Battle Mode: Two player single and multi-card puzzle face offs challenge you to finish the puzzle before a friend does.
- Kololohouse Mode: design a home for your rascals by shopping for furniture, goods and the perfect room theme using currency earned in Challenge and Attack Modes. Coordinate your room to your liking and make your Rolling Rascals as cozy as possible!
- Multiple difficulty modes with varying levels in each: Easy (10 levels), Normal (20 levels in each mode) and Hard (!!)
Rollin' Rascals, developed by Hoget, is expected to ship this July for $19.99.