“Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles is the latest in a growing genre of games that places its focus on fantastic storytelling and character development," said Bo deWindt, Project Lead, Aksys Games “It’s a great diversion for gamers seeking to test their powers of deduction and reasoning as opposed to their trigger fingers.”
- Hone your detective skills by interviewing witnesses, uncovering clues, and following leads, all helping to bring you closer to the truth!
- Experience three unique murder mysteries as Detective Jake Hunter!
- Episode 1 – The Petty Murder of a Fragile Heart: A murder has taken place in Aspicio City’s peaceful Central Park. Jake’s longtime friend, Detective Scott Kingsley, implores Jake to help solve the case. Can Jake uncover the killer’s true motive?
- Episode 2 – Seaside City Conspiracy: On a quiet night, Jake gets a call out of the blue as a hysterical man pleads with Jake to find his missing girlfriend, Eva, in the harbor city of Depono. What seemed to be a routine missing persons case, will lead him down a dark path of deception...
- Episode 3 – Crash and Burn: A story about love, betrayal and death in the fast lane. Jake Hunter’s skills will be put to the test, as he attempts to solve a murder case at the top racing circuit in Ceteri, where rivals, ex-lovers and friends are all suspects.
Scheduled for release in the spring of 2008, Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles has not yet been rated by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $19.99
More articles about Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles