- PunkBuster anti-cheat is being added
New Server Browser
- Phase 1 of the NEW Server Browser
- New streamlined design w/easy to use layout
- Added text filters for the following categories: Server Name, Player Count, Ping, Map Name & Version Number
- Added server IP display field
- Added text clan/server company banner support
- Added ability to Cancel Server Search and will continue to display already pulled servers
- Players can no longer stick Landmines onto their legs
- Invert controls for land vehicles has been fixed
- Players can no longer “fly” or “jump” around levels
- Turrets will no longer continue firing when squad menu is raised
- All positions in vehicles now iterates when the vehicle is hit
- Sentry guns take less damage to destroy.
- Sentry guns will cause slightly less damage.
- Grenade launcher damage vs infantry has been reduced.
- Character Movement Changes
- Forced pause which prevented the player from moving when recovering from a jump has been removed
- Player will be prevented from jumping immediately after landing for 0.5 seconds (stops the bouncing bunny syndrome)
- Multiple fixes should result is much less visible “sliding”, “worming” and “Dolphin” effects from transitioning between crouch to standing, crouch to prone and prone to standing.
- Sprinting while crouched or prone has been removed
- Jumping from and to prone should now be impossible
- A minimum timer has been set in between changing positions. (This will prevent crouch/prone spamming)
- Character ground speed has been slightly increased, this includes strafe speed
- Free fall speed has increased for a more realistic feeling
- Key for Exit Vehicle (E) is no longer missing from the control menu
- Scoreboard no longer shows double entries
- Scoreboard no longer shows all entries/columns with Zero points
- Player can now paste text longer then the max characters set for a text box.
- Fix for reported ATI X800/X850 user crashes on start up
- Vsync default setting is now turned to off, solving some crashes for lower end cards. (This is the Maximize Framerate option, in the Video- Advanced tab)
- Added NULL check to stop players from inputting illegal characters and crashing the game
Additional “Future” items that are being evaluated
- Additional server browser enhancements
- Leaderboards (ranked/unranked)
- Additional items we will soon provide more information on.
Frontlines: Fuel of War is an open-world First Person Shooter set in the next great war. In a world ravaged by a global energy crisis, environmental decay, and economic depression, players assume the role of an elite soldier in the Western Coalition Army on an epic crusade against the Red Star Alliance to control the lifeblood of the world’s economy. Frontlines: Fuel of War combines intensely cinematic, non-linear game play, with next generation firepower and a revolutionary Frontline Combat System to deliver the most thrilling and engaging FPS to date.
- In both single player and multiplayer, players join the forces on the frontline that result in focused combat and increased intensity while allowing player choice.
- In both single player and multiplayer, players can create their own path to victory with non-linear mission objectives and destructible environments. The player chips away at the battle instead of standard die and redo system.
- Over 60 next generation vehicles and weapons inspired by military designs of the near future. Including Jets, helicopters, tanks, APC’s and more.
- Character customization allows you to represent your play style through character choices, weapon load out and role specialization.
- Supports up to 32 players on Console and 64 players on PC via LAN or Internet with shared targeting systems, squad based VOIP and more.
More articles about Frontlines: Fuel of War