As a marine, you are sent on a mission into the government C.O.R.E. lab complex. The complex was built on the site of a meteor which smashed into the desert some 20 years previously. The facility was built so that government scientists could investigate the impact; everything had been going to plan until 2 weeks ago when all contact was lost. Your mission to investigate why contact has been lost with the facility will be complex and dangerous; the lab covers many levels with offices above ground and chambers below dug deep into the desert bedrock.
For the last 11 months, NoWay Studio has been busy pushing the limits of the Nintendo DS with amazing full 3D animations and visual effects. This “next generation” title is the first game to bring the FPS experience so familiar to PC gamers, to the Nintendo handheld gameing machine. The team have created a complex of buildings, underground passageways and chambers where players can roam freely battling with a variety of enemies and bosses. Each of the levels is introduced by an in-game movie setting out the objective ahead. Each building or tunnels complex can be completed in a variety of ways allowing the players to discover new weapons, passageways, hiding places and solutions each time the game is played.
The final solution will take place deep down underneath the earth where it is believed that the scientists tunnelled into the remains of the meteor itself. When you and your team reach the final level you will have to face a danger that is a threat for the whole of Mankind.
- Complete 14 huge, shocking non-linear levels, and discover new ways & routes to complete them.
- Reveal the mysterious story of the metero crash guarded by 20 different enemies ranging from insane marines, mad scientist, to big deadly mutants.
- Choose from 8 different type of guns, such as : blaster, shotgun, plasmagun, or rocket launcher. Some of them have an alternate fire option or optical zoom.
- Use vehicles and operate interactive tools inside the base like switches, controllers, video cameras, access cards, open boxes, blow up objects etc.
- Get immersed into the dark, murky atmosphere intensified by heavy music and advanced graphics solution.
- Watch in-game movies, which will introduce you further into the story and present major quests.
- Three multiplayer modes for up to 4 players: DeathMatch, Team Arena, and Capture the Flag.
- Enjoy the game with 3 other friends using only one card.
More articles about C.O.R.E.