Become a real-life hero – drive the coolest, high-tech rescue vehicles to SAVE your city.
Developed by Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Barcelona, Emergency Heroes is an open world rescue driving game. Young rescuers can jump into 16 different variations of next-generation rescue vehicles as a police officer, firefighter or EMT and navigate through the sprawling streets of San Alto, keeping citizens safe along the way.
Race to the scene in advanced police, fire and EMT rescue vehicles that let you jump over four-lane highways, power-slide into water towers and track down criminals at high speeds. By combining simple intuitive controls with fast, exhilarating action, Emergency Heroes offers an exciting experience the whole family can enjoy, exclusively on Wii.
- Drive the next generation of rescue vehicles. Pilot and command numerous hi-tech rescue vehicles designed specifically for ultra-high-risk, high-speed navigation. Choose between police, fire and EMT vehicles.
- Explore and protect the entire city. As an emergency hero, your mission is to protect the peaceful city of San Alto. Drive through stunning free-roaming open environments, rescuing the city from imminent danger at every turn.
- Two Player Co-Op. Challenge your friends or combine forces to form the ultimate rescue hero team to protect your city.
- Fun for the whole family. Making full use of the Wii Remote, everyone in the family can enjoy being an emergency hero.
- Fast-action gameplay. Take advantage of Hero Mode and play like you mean it; the faster you drive, the faster you rise and gain access to powers of invincibility.
Emergency Heroes will be available in North America in May 2008.
More articles about Emergency Heroes