Conquered by Emperor Claudius in the year 43, the Roman province Britannia reached a period of prosperity during the time of Hadrian’s reign in the second century, crowned by the construction of Hadrian’s Wall.
The Value-Pack “Conquest of Britannia” for the bestselling strategy game Imperium Romanum offers the opportunity to conquer the British mainland in four encouraging missions, such as Eboracum (York) or Londinium (London).
This value pack also includes many new tablets and an improved art- and gamedesign.
Imperium Romanum: The Conquest of Britannia Features :
- 4 new encouraging missions:
- Londinium (London) – The Heart of Britannia
- Aquae Sulis (Bath) – The Sacred Spring
- Eboracum (York) – Castrum Eboracum
- The Completion of Hadrians Wall
- Plenty new task tablets
- Extended speech
- Improved art- and gamedesign
GamersGate has also updated the Suggested Retail Price of Imperium Romanum to $29.99 / €29.99 effective immediately.
Published by Kalypso Media, the add-on is scheduled for release on May 30 and has a SPR of €4.99/$5.99