Experience the excitement of the world's hottest number game sensation! Buku Sudoku takes the pen-and-paper puzzler high-tech with HD graphics, helpful tutorials, single- and multiplayer game modes, multiple grid sizes, and the option to display hints, highlight errors, undo moves, and even solve puzzles. 1,200 puzzles give you plenty of opportunity to challenge your own brain, play cooperatively with friends, race head-to-head to see who can complete a board first, or compete in the new battle mode, where completing a line, row, or square will remove numbers from your opponent's board. It's Sudoku however you like to play it!
“Buku Sudoku” multiplayer modes feature support for up to four players offline and up to eight players via Xbox LIVE. More casual players can experience the game with friends and family through the cooperative mode, and competitive players will enjoy an entirely new concept – an active duel where the player’s performance directly impacts his opponent’s puzzle.
- Multiplayer: Three different modes offer new ways to play that are impossible on paper, including co-op, team battle, and even an active duel where your performance directly affects your opponent's puzzle.
- Puzzles galore: Fifteen books worth of Sudoku puzzles are ready for play at your leisure.
- Sudoku your way: Buku Sudoku supports multiple controllers, allowing players to choose how they wish to play. The player's ability to customize the game is furthered by a series of optional control schemes. With eight options to choose from, whether it's picking between the one-handed setup, the casual scheme, the faster-than-paper advanced scheme, or even a dance pad, there is a control option to suit any person or mood.
Developed by Merscom, “Buku Sudoku” will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.
“Warlords” offers single and multiplayer action as up to four players battle to protect their fortress from attack, while battering down their opponents’ at a frenetic pace! Defend yourself from incoming fire with your mighty shield and smash down your enemies’ defenses by firing flaming balls at them, or blast a hole through and bring their Warlord tumbling down along with his castle walls!
Warlords is one of the classic multiplayer experiences of the coin-op era. You and three other players (A.I. controlled or Human), join together in a Breakout-style battle, each controlling a paddle protecting their own castle from rebounding fireballs. Use your skill to deflect these missiles onto other players’ castles. Once you breach each opponent's walls, it's game over for them, until the last man standing wins the day! Fantastic, fast action fun!
“Warlords” returns in both a pixel-perfect copy of the original arcade cabinet game, plus a brand new “Evolved” version featuring cool new 3D graphics and the opportunity to be your own Warlord using the live video feed! Single player is supported, along with 2, 3, and 4 player local and Xbox LIVE multiplayer choices.
- Classic arcade action: The original arcade game from Atari returns in all of its classic splendor, with its castle-destroying gameplay goodness for one to four players.
- Evo mode: A full 3-D totally new look is provided with advanced graphics and a pumping soundtrack. One to four players, either locally or over Xbox LIVE®, breed multiplayer mayhem which includes Xbox LIVE Vision Camera functionality.
- Achievements: Twelve new achievements are provided for you to master.
Developed by Stainless Games, “Warlords” will be available worldwide (with the exception of Japan and Korea) for 400 Microsoft Points and is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.
Buku Sudoku and Atari’s arcade classic Warlords, both launch on Xbox LIVE Arcade this Wednesday, 28 May, 2008 at 9:00 a.m. GMT (1:00 a.m. PDT).