Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars (PS3/X360)
Set in the year 2065, Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars pits the armies of Earth’s Global Defense Force (GDF) against the invading alien menace, the Strogg, in an all-out struggle for the fate of the planet. Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars is slated to arrive on European and Australian store shelves on May 30, 2008.
"Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars raises the bar for next-gen console games with its variety and intense combat," said Kevin Cloud, Executive Producer, id Software. “Whether you’re playing online with fifteen friends, or playing a single-player campaign against amazing AI, Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars delivers a new level of team play and combat strategy to the PS3 and 360.”
Set within the expansive QUAKE universe in the year 2065, Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars is the ultimate team and mission-based multiplayer warfare game offering console gamers distinct classes, vehicles and weapons to choose from, giving players countless ways to join the battle. Players work as a team to defeat the enemy and achieve objectives either online against other players or battle offline with surprisingly lifelike AI. Across multi-mission campaigns, players earn experience and promotions while stats are recorded globally for players to track their rank and prestige in the community at www.enemyterritory.com.
Based on the critically-acclaimed game from id Software and Splash Damage for Windows® PC that has received over eighty awards and nominations, Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars was developed for the Xbox 360 by Nerve Software.
Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars has been rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB.
Dracula: Origin (PC)
Young, charming and devout, Dracula was once an ardent defender of Christianity but lost his faith in God when he is abandoned by his one true love who marries another. Count Dracula then makes a pact with the Prince of Darkness, and becomes a vampire with an insatiable thirst for blood and vengeance, doomed to eternal damnation.
“We’ve partnered once again with the talented teams at Focus Home Interactive and Frogwares Studios, creators of our recently released title, Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis, and are thrilled to bring another quality title to adventure gamers,” said Byron Gaum, Global Product Marketing Manager at The Adventure Company. “Dracula has long been a favorite theme among adventurers, and in Dracula: Origin players have the arduous task of hunting the blood thirsty vampire. We think that our fans are up for the challenge!”
In the game, you play the role of Professor Van Helsing, the celebrated vampire hunter, on the hunt for Dracula, while Dracula himself is on a quest for a mysterious manuscript which will give him the power to raise the dead. Your goal is to prevent Dracula from finding and using this manuscript, but also to kill him, in order to liberate the souls of all those who have had the misfortune to cross his path.
Using conventional Point & Click gameplay, Dracula: Origin is a superb adventure supported by impeccable graphics and a rich storyline which takes you to London, Egypt, Austria, and of course to Transylvania, the famous home of the great vampire. Through a combination of 2D environments and animated 3D characters, the game faithfully reproduces the world imagined by celebrated author Bram Stoker, with all its associated motifs (horror, love, blood, crucifixes, stakes, garlic, etc.), in a disturbing, fully-realized and absorbing Gothic atmosphere.
- An unrelenting pursuit of one of the most terrifying figures from fantasy literature.
- Confrontation between two antithetical heroes: Van Helsing, the restrained scientist and spiritual hero, and the young and high-spirited Dracula, whose inhumanity matches his malevolence.
- Superb graphics, combining 2D environments and 3D characters.
- A deep storyline, focusing on Van Helsing's quest to kill the king of all vampires, and Dracula's quest to find the manuscript to raise the dead.
- Interact with over 40 characters. Combine and use over 150 objects associated with the vampire-themed storyline (stake, statue, garlic, mirror, etc.).
- A romantic, bloody and violent Gothic ambiance which is true to the original world created by Bram Stoker, providing total immersion into the adventure.
- A progressive Help System leads players to the solution with increasingly accurate hints.
Dracula: Origin has an ESRB rating of T for Teen and will sell for a suggested retail price of $19.99 USD.
Super Dodgeball Brawlers (NDS)
Based on the classic Super Dodgeball released on the NES®, Super Dodgeball Brawlers revitalizes the furious competition of the old-school dodgeball game while bringing a whole new arsenal to dominate the playground.
"Super Dodgeball Brawlers is a really great mix of classic Kunio series beat 'em up and dodgeball all rolled into one", states Bo deWindt, Project Lead, Aksys Games. "Long time fans and newcomers alike should be very pleased with this latest incarnation."
- Over 100 ball-busting special attacks!: Dish out a variety of pain with over 100 special attacks with their own special animations and effects, like the Cactus Attack, Panda Shot and Spear.
- Finally, an open season for violence!: There are some new rules on the playground this time around. If the old-fashioned way doesn't work for you, you can now use punches, kicks, and even weapons against the opposing team.
- Introducing the Super Gauge System!: Activate a “Team Upgrade Attack” with the Touch Screen when your Super Gauge reaches its maximum level. Boost a team member’s status or unleash an “Instant Kill” special attack to turn the tide of battle.
- Create-a-character mode!: Create and customize your own dodgeball dream team.
- The perfect game for multiplayer mayhem!: Compete in a traditional game of dodgeball against a friend or take part in a multiplayer street brawl with up to 8 players.
Super Dodgeball Brawlers has been rated “E” for everyone by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $29.99.