Double D Dodgeball features a unique look and environment combined with intuitive controls and intense gameplay that fans of the classic playground sport will appreciate.
- Eight-person multiplayer
- Four modes: Exhibition, Player Match, Ranked Match and Tournament
- GamerScore achievements and online leaderboards
- Four ball types with multiple playing surfaces
- Select between Eastern and Western rules
“With Double D Dodgeball, we’ve been able to capture the spirit of classic playground dodgeball that we all grew up with, integrate a defined set of rules known in the East and West, and take it to Xbox LIVE,” said Ken Koyama, Manager of Product Development at YUKE’S Company of America. “Instead of meeting up on the hot playground, you can go on Xbox LIVE Arcade and blast your friend with ball from the comfort of your couch.”
- Traditional method where two teams square off in an arena separated by a center line.
- Hit an opponent to knock them out.
- “Out” players are sent to the sidelines located behind their team’s side of the court.
- Return when a teammate knocks out an opponent.
- Arena contains a center line, and an outfield located around the outside of the court.
- One player from each team starts in the opponent’s outfield and can throw balls at the other team.
- ”Out” players are sent to the outfield. Hit an opponent from there to reenter the match.
Double D Dodgeball, rated E for Everyone, will cost 800 MS Points.
More articles about Double D Dodgeball