Bel Lenora is a world where people are born with magic at their command. Years ago, a single man walked the land with no magic in his veins. He brought death and tragedy in his wake and was banished by a brave General at a great cost. It has been fifteen years since his banishment and once again, a young man with no magic walks the land of Bel Lenora.
Join Kairu, a young knight, born with a cursed spirit...
- Beautiful and vivid environments create a realistic yet imaginative landscape, filled with attractive and detailed scenery.
- The fast-paced, active tactical combat system gives the player more control while retaining a classic RPG feel.
- 30+ hours of game play with tons of side-quests
- Features complex worlds full of realistic characters struggling for control of their inner powers. Dark secrets and powerful plot twists fill an epic tale with imagination and life.
- The player controls a team of 8 fully customizable characters as they progress through a rich, colorful world, filled with magic and adventure.
- 100+ different physical and magical skills/combos
- 100+ different weapons
- 200+ different pieces of armor
- A high quality soundtrack accompanies the characters on their journey, filling the player's imagination with haunting melodies in a majestic ensemble.
Studio Archcraft's Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled is currently scheduled for Q2 2008.
More articles about Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled