Boasting an exciting new storyline, multi-player modes and a unique real-time turned base-battle system, “Code Lyoko: Fall of X.A.N.A” offers a new role playing game experience and newly-designed characters. Based on the hit animated TV series CODE LYOKO, from Taffy Entertainment, players can expect fierce cyber action with challenging missions set in the CGI 3D world of Lyoko.
“Once again, we feel very proud to be partnering with Taffy to deliver a new sequel to the Code Lyoko video game universe. Responding to the success of the first installment, we felt compelled to give fans a new take on interacting with their favorite characters,” said Leah Kalboussi Vice President North America at The Game Factory. “With Code Lyoko: Fall of X.A.N.A, the role-playing experience is a natural evolution to developing the franchise, offering a deeper immersion into the Code Lyoko lifestyle."
A brand-new tale, based on the fourth season of the show, unfolds as William is being held captive somewhere on Lyoko by the evil virus X.A.N.A. Gamers will follow our heroes on a quest to destroy X.A.N.A. Their final challenge is to defeat the mysterious and dangerous Volcano Replika containing the very core of X.A.N.A.: a crater containing a number of towers one of which holds William…
- Control with your stylus fully-customizable characters with upgradeable attacks, Powers, Functions and virtual Items (Firewalls, Viruses, Bugs, programs...)
- Fight your way through the Digital Sea and battle more enemies using subterranean vehicles ( Navskids)
- Battle against your friends in 4 different multiplayer modes : normal, handicap, bet & challenge
- Play with the four Lyoko warriors and experience a Unique Real Time turn base Interactive battle system
- Defeat X.A.N.A’s minions in 100 different Battle Arenas
- Enjoy Newly-designed heroes in Super-Deformed style
“Code Lyoko: Fall of X.A.N.A” is set to be released in June 2008.