The next chapter of Capcom’s Rocketmen: Axis of Evil is coming! Rocketmen: It Came from Your Uranus, an expansion to the original digitally-distributed title, will be available through Xbox LIVE Arcade and the PlayStation Network Store on Wednesday, May 14 and Thursday, May 15 respectively. For 400 points on Xbox LIVE or $4.95 on PlayStation Network, Rocketmen fans will have access to new maps, weapons, and enemies.
Players must have already purchased Rocketmen: Axis of Evil in order to play It Came from Uranus. Continue the Rocketmen saga with your characters from the original game.
3 New Weapons
- Blobber: Shoots blobs of goo at enemies, does damage over time in the part of the ground that it covers.
- Beamer: Shoots lighting at enemies, does high intensity damage.
- Bomber: Shoots grenades instead of bullets; grenades explode on impact doing damage.
2 New Secondary Weapons
- Falcon: Robotic falcon that attacks enemies automatically
- Screw bomb: Rocket that turns into a proximity mine on impact
3 New Levels
- Level 11 - Finding Jane: The player must escape the Saturnian prison mine and reclaim Nick's ship, the Icarus Jane.
More articles about Rocketmen: It Came from Uranus