Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is taking players on an exhilarating adventure filled with grandeur, excitement, characters that captured the hearts of a generation and many new secrets to discover hidden within the world of Final Fantasy VII.
With awe-inspiring visuals, full 16:9 widescreen presentation, an engaging battle system, and additional gameplay challenges not included in the original Japanese version, fans and newcomers alike can experience the world of Final Fantasy VII from an all-new perspective. As an added incentive to pre-order, a special edition version of the game, with hardback artwork book and slipcase is available exclusively with selected online retailers while stocks last.
As one of the greatest franchises in gaming history, the arrival of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII on PSP makes this the perfect time for all RPG fans and adventure gamers to pick up the handheld system. A must-have title, the only way to complete this chapter in Final Fantasy history is on PSP and this bundle offers the opportunity for gamers to take another step into one of the best loved game worlds in history.
Set seven years prior to the events of the first Final Fantasy VII, the Shinra Company is rapidly increasing its influence through its monopoly on mako energy and military might. With the burgeoning city of Midgar as its base and symbol of prosperity, Shinra is on the verge of establishing absolute dominance over the world.
SOLDIER is a group of skilled combat operatives within Shinra. The elite within the group — those strong enough to be deemed SOLDIER 1st Class — are respected and idolized by the citizenry.
Zack is a young SOLDIER 2nd Class who aspires to become a 1st. He spends his days carrying out assignments under the guidance of his 1st Class mentor, Angeal. During an operation in Wutai, a large number of SOLDIER member, led by 1st Class operative Genesis, go missing. The severity of the situation prompts Shinra executives to deploy even more SOLDIER operatives in hopes of bringing an end to the war with Wutai—and conducting an investigation into the mass desertion. The ones assigned to the mission are Zack, Angeal, and the 1st Class hero who is known the world over as Sephiroth...
What truths lie behind Genesis's disappearance? What secrets bind the three SOLDIER 1st Class operatives? For Zack, a cruel and fateful struggle awaits...
- Complete the Final Fantasy VII experience and reunite with the most recognized RPG characters created by world-renowned character designer Tetsuya Nomura
- Witness stunning graphics and gorgeous CG cutscenes coupled with top-notch voice acting in a 16:9 widescreen presentation, made possible by the PSP system hardware
- Innovative D.M.W (Digital Mind Wave) system enhances the action-packed real-time battle system, allowing players to unleash special attacks or call upon iconic FINAL FANTASY summons
- Take on challenges with the all-new “Hard Mode” developed exclusively for the North American audiences
- Acquire unique accessories made available through 300 side missions to further enrich the gameplay experience
Available in North America since March 25, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, rated T (Teen), is scheduled to ship in Europe on June 20, 2008, with the bundle available on the same day for 189.99 Euros.
More articles about Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII