Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles (NDS)
Jake Hunter takes players into the intriguing world of criminal investigation and tests their wits with high tension scenarios.
"Just like a detective novel, Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles has all the mystery, murder, and betrayal you could ever want in a detective game", said Bo deWindt, Project Lead, Aksys Games. "Whether you're playing from the comfort of your own home or riding on the bus, Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles is the ultimate interactive story-on-the-go."
- Hone your detective skills by interviewing witnesses, uncovering clues, and following leads, all helping to bring you closer to the truth!
- Experience three unique murder mysteries as Detective Jake Hunter!
- Episode 1 - The Petty Murder of a Fragile Heart: A murder has taken place in Aspicio City's peaceful Central Park. Jake's longtime friend, Detective Scott Kingsley, implores Jake to help solve the case. Can Jake uncover the killer's true motive?
- Episode 2 - Seaside City Conspiracy: On a quiet night, Jake gets a call out of the blue as a hysterical man pleads with Jake to find his missing girlfriend, Eva, in the harbor city of Depono. What seemed to be a routine missing persons case, will lead him down a dark path of deception...
- Episode 3 -Crash and Burn: A story about love, betrayal and death in the fast lane. Jake Hunter's skills will be put to the test, as he attempts to solve a murder case at the top racing circuit in Ceteri, where rivals, ex-lovers and friends are all suspects.
Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles has been rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB.