Guilty Gear XX #Reload (2003)
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload makes its Xbox debut, and, for the first-time ever, introduces online play with head-to-head Xbox Live support! In Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, a newly discovered form of energy has been used to create devastating bio-weapons from fused human and animal DNA. Known as the Gears, they are now intelligent, self-aware creatures set loose upon the populace and threaten human control of the planet. Play over 20 different combatants and hidden characters, and devastate your opponents with an arsenal of eye-popping, jaw-dropping moves and combos—it’s good to beat each other!
- Nine exciting game modes, including:
- Arcade Mode: where players battle the CPU in elimination battles;
- Medal of Millionaire Mode: a brutal one-fall, medal competition;
- Versus Mode: two-player battles to settle scores including Xbox Live matches;
- Survival Mode: 1,000 levels of endurance;
- Story Mode: featuring multiple endings, players can learn the truth behind the Gears;
- Mission Mode: take on opponents via certain rules and specific conditions;
- Training Mode: customizable training mode allows players to fine-tune their skills;
- 20 characters plus hidden characters and EX characters;
- Signature Instant Kill moves for each character;
- Thousands of moves and combos including Psych Bursts, Overdrive Attacks and Instant Kill Techniques;
- Progressive Scan Video Support;
- Intense metal and rock soundtrack.
Guilty Gear XX #Reload, rated T for Teen, will be available worldwqide (except Eureope) for 1200 Microsoft Points.
The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (2006)
Discover the true origin of Spyro as he evolves into a living, breathing weapon of explosive destruction!
In The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, Spyro embarks on an epic quest to uncover his roots and realize his destiny. Throughout the action-packed adventure players will experience the awesome power of the purple dragon as they unleash devastating fury attacks, upgradeable breaths and ground-to-aerial melee combos in frenzied battles with hordes of menacing enemies and bone-chilling bosses.Features :
- Elemental upgradeable breath attacks (Earth, Fire, Ice, Electricity)
- Massive, long-range fury attacks
- Flurry of ground and aerial melee attacks and combos
- Deeper combat experience which utilizes:
- Enemy damage meters, strategic use of attacks to defeat enemies (breaths vs. melee vs. ranged fury), and environments designed to center on action (close-quarter/arena-style combat elements)
- Variety of unique environments including flying levels for the first time
- Fight through unending swarms of vicious enemies, and conquer gigantic, menacing bosses
- The epic story of his humble beginnings
- Raised in a swamp by a family of dragonflies, to a shocking discovery that the future of the world rests on his wings
The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, rated E10+ for Everyone 10+, will be available worldwide (except Germany, Japan, and Korea) for 1200 Microsoft Points.