Supreme Ruler 2020 is a strategic and tactical geo-political game where direct control of the military and the policies of a nation becomes the key to survival. Supreme Ruler 2020 features an economic and geo-political simulation of the real world unmatched in any other strategy game, and also features a tactical military model that allows players to plan and fight battles at the battalion level – zoom in to see an individual city or zoom out to see the entire world!
The 'no limits' design of Supreme Ruler 2020 allows players to battle it out for a small region of the world, or wage military campaigns against hundreds of regions across entire continents and oceans.Play one of the included missions or scenarios, or just play the world in Super Sandbox and watch the future unfold.Nearly unlimited options for customization and modding will also allow creation of new scenarios and 'what if' situations.
Will your leadership take you to new heights of power or will you be nothing more than a footnote in history?
By using high resolution satellite imagery provided courtesy of NASA, the Canadian developer BattleGoat Studios has certainly managed to create a unique feeling of accuracy when playing as one of 250 regions world-wide. In Supreme Ruler 2020 players can zoom in from outer space to small regions and capitals.
"We've created a strategy game with unmatched scope and depth. We set our sights high - play the whole world, all at once, without limits on the numbers of units, facilities, or other elements. Zoom in to examine a single city, or zoom out to see the whole world. Trade, ally or battle with hundreds of real-world countries. It's all in there", says George Geczy, Lead Programmer and Co Founder of BattleGoat Studios.
- Control any department within your government or delegate decisions to your Cabinet Ministers
- Sophisticated Military Strategic and Tactical Command System
- Select from hundreds of actual military vehicles to research, build, and deploy
- Choose conventional warfare or develop your nuclear weapons program
- Detailed Economic and Political Models
- Flexible Diplomatic Interface allowing sophisticated negotiations
- Play any one of over 250 Regions world-wide
- High Resolution Satellite imagery provided courtesy of NASA
- Single Player or Multi Player support
- Includes Map Editor and extensive modability
- Varied Game-play options include Regional Battles, Missions and Campaigns
- Next Generation AI
- Introducing BattleGoat's new Super Sandbox Mode for unlimited customization and replayability
Supreme Ruler 2020 is scheduled to be shipping to stores across North America from June 17, while those in Europe can expect delivery in stores on June 20.
More articles about Supreme Ruler 2020